SoundSoap+ provides several powerful additional controls for pinpoint accuracy in your audio restoration work, at an amazing value. Rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume.
SoundSoap+ works as a plug-in inside your favorite media editing application or DAW, and on its own with the included standalone application for Mac or Windows. Discover more about the new enhancement and restoration controls included in SoundSoap+.
SoundSoap+ has all the features of SoundSoap, plus these additional features:
- Automatically analyzes, finds, and removes audio problems such as background noise, room noise, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and rumble while leaving the rest of your audio intact.
- Same as SoundSoap 5 with the following extra features; broadband range, downward expander, additional tone enhancement controls, harmonic hum removal control, and high/low cut filters.
- Use as a standalone application or as a plug-in in your favorite DAW.
• 50MB storage available.
• Plug-in requires compatible Audio Unit, VST, AAX, or AudioSuite host application.
• Internet connection for product activation.
• Mac OS X v.10.6 or higher for Audio Unit and VST plug-in, supporting both 32 and 64-bit formats.
• Standalone application requires Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater.
• AAX Native 64-bit for ProTools 11/12.
• 64-bit AudioSuite for ProTools 12.
• Fully compatible with Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan).
• 1GHz or faster processor with SSE.
– Mac OS – Files with more than one stereo or mono audio track are not currently supported. Supported file types for opening are determined by Apple’s AV Foundation framework.
– iOS users see VideoSoap.
There are no reviews yet.