Introducing `Riffer`, a smart MIDI sequencer that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware. Riffer comes in VST & AU format and it is designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, both Software & Hardware. You can choose from 50+ scales, pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures and many more.
Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the infnity mode. Riffer is built both for studio and live performance.
Watch the video here!
• Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
• 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
• Create & Save your own scales
• Choose the number of notes generated
• Set the number of root notes based on chosen scale
• Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
• Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
• Lock individual Notes or whole Steps
• Quick-Export MIDI pattern
• Quick Transpose whole pattern
• Choose Quantization settings
• Suffle & Shift Mode
• Advanced Infinity Mode
• Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
• Set Range for Pitch, Duration and Velocity
• Save & Load your own patterns
• Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
• Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
• No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
• The only Plugin available of its Kind!
Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
Windows 7 or higher
At least 50 MB of free drive space
Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
Allows for activation on three (3) computers per serial code