The ML8000 Advanced Limiter is the next generation of limiter technology, using two completely separate stages of processing for significantly improved peak level adjustment.
The ML8000 8-bands of processing are easily controlled from the response plot, large gain faders beneath, and convenient threshold markers aligned to each band’s input meter. Text readouts can be adjusted from the keyboard, or controlled with mouse movement. Any number of bands can be linked to another band, and each band can be solo’ed or have its key input monitored.
Visual feedback, multiple metering sources, and an intuitive user interface make the ML8000 an easy choice for the audio professional.
Watch the video here!
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter
- Multi-stage and multi-band peak detection and limiting
- Unique limiter Knee, Mode, and Focus controls
- Snap function instantly sets multi-band thresholds to signal levels
- Double precision processing
- Low Latency
- Mono and stereo versions
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST