The H910 Harmonizer® was the world’s first digital effects processor. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation and delay, the H910 can be heard on countless ground-breaking works by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa. Simply put, nothing sounds quite like it.
A powerful creative tool, the H910 plug-in is a faithful recreation of the original hardware. Use the H910’s pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths or add slap-back delays to vocals. At extreme settings, you can create unheard-of mechanical sounds and drone effects using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback.
Two is Better than One
When you purchase the H910 Harmonizer® plug-in, you also receive Eventide’s exclusive H910 Dual Harmonizer®. This version recreates the popular technique of running two H910 units in parallel to create lush doubling and other interesting effects.
Keyboard and MIDI mapping – The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time.
- Envelope Follower – Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy.
- OUT2 Delay Group – adds inspiring attributes to your sound.
- True analog modeling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of the original H910’s juicyness and grit.
- Perform perfect pitch changes controlled manually, via MIDI or with Anti-Feedback.
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect.
- Optional “glitching” of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch.
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments.
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos.
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation.
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.
BONUS: H910 Dual
- Recreates two H910 units running in parallel to create doubling effects and other unique sounds.
- Easily fattens and thickens instruments when assigning opposite pitch ratios.
- Stereo (cross-unit) Feedback can cause the incoming signal to shift up and then down continuously.