FilterBank, McDSP’s first product, is an equalizer plug-in that rivals any analog EQ with its flexible design and substantial feature collection.
FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ.
FilterBank is three plug-ins:
E606 – Parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters
F202 – Steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control
F606 – Parametric EQ with variable Q modes
Since its debut in 1998, FilterBank has become a legend within the audio community. With its unique Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ.
- Shelving and Parametric EQ
- High and Low pass filters with resonance control
- Unique Peak-Slope-Dip Shelving EQ parameters
- Variable parametric Q modes
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and stereo versions
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST