A crush on music
Distortion and saturation play a very important role in music production. From subtle, clean and warm tube or tape saturation to the wildest multiband guitar amp effects: FabFilter Saturn 2 delivers.
Saturn 2 introduces a host of new features such as a redesigned interface with modulation visualization, new subtle saturation and linear phase processing for mastering, many new distortion styles, and more.
Watch the video here!
- IMPROVED – 28 different distortion styles, from subtle tube saturation to heavy guitar amps and bit crushing
- IMPROVED – Multiband processing (up to 6 bands), with optional linear phase processing
- NEW – Adjustable slope for the crossovers, offering 6, 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct options
- Per-band drive, mix, feedback, dynamics, tone and level controls
- NEW – Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- IMPROVED – Optional HQ modes: Good (8x oversampling) and Superb (32x oversampling)
- NEW – Fully redesigned, easy-to-use interface, including a new design of modulation sources and floating slot panel
- Interactive multiband display
- IMPROVED – Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers/sliders, envelope generators, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you will ever need
- NEW – Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
- 64-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 32-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- OS X 10.8 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor