The three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog – come with a generous collection of user controls, plenty of character modes, highly stylized visual feedback, and McDSP’s nearly two decades of gear modelling experience
Other delay features include adjustable saturation, wow and flutter, delay output ducking, in-loop filtering and EQ, and level control at the input and output stages. The EC-300 can operate in single, dual, and ping-pong modes, and delay time can be synced to session playback or to a tapped tempo.
Watch the video here!
- Three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog
- Wide variety of character modes per delay type
- Saturation, Wow, Flutter, Ducking, and other delay features
- Single, dual, and ping-pong delay operation
- Tap tempo and session sync
- Double precision processing
- Mono, stereo, and mono-to-stereo versions
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST