Ceilings Of Sound takes a truly unique approach to equalizing sound. 5 user-definable ceiling bands & noise-slopes allow you to create sonic-ceiling shapes that aid in the equalization process. Simply use your favorite software or hardware equalizers to equalize along the created ceiling shape. Ceilings Of Sound lets you work in any environment at any volume level, including silence, and know that your sound is right where it needs to be. There are hundreds of presets for mixing & mastering.
Ceilings Of Sound is optimized for multiple instances during projects with large track-counts and its controls are intuitive, easy to read at a glance and allow you to quickly adjust crossover & slope parameters or type in frequency values.
Watch the video here!
- 5 user-definable ceiling bands with easy to read settings
- The perfect tool for learning about audio
- “Live” function with spectrum smoothing and analyzer average options
- Optimized for multiple instance
- Windows 7 and up as 32/64bit VST and 64 bit AAX
- Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion) – 10.14 (Mojave) as 32/64bit VST and AU, and 32/64 bit AAX, Intel-based Macs Mac OSX 10.15 (Catalina) is 64bit only
- AAX, VST2, VST3
- Mac OS X 10.7 through 10.15
Pro Tools 11+ and most VST/VST3/AU compatible hosts running on supported operating systems