Ceilings Of Sound PRO takes a truly unique approach to equalizing sound and is the first equalizer to incorporate the spectrum of noise as equalization “knobs”. 15 user-definable ceiling bands containing 49 noise-slopes each allow you to create sonic-ceiling shapes that drive the settings of a 50/31-band Linear Graphic Equalizer. The EQs operate at 0 latency, low CPU load yet are hi-precision, even at the low frequencies where it really matters. A “conform spectrum to ceiling” feature conforms your EQ to your ceiling shape with a click of a button. 49 ceiling guides help you balance your ceiling shapes to equalize faster and better than ever. This means whether you’re working with one of our hundreds of presets, one of your own created presets or simply manipulating the ceiling shape of your raw audio during mix-down/mastering, perfect equalization is a “click” away. We are certain that once you beginning using Ceilings Of Sound PRO you’ll quickly discover why it’s called a Hyper-EQ.
Ceilings Of Sound PRO is optimized for multiple instances during projects with large track-counts and its controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust crossover & slope parameters or type in values.
Watch the video here!
Whether you are a producer, mix/mastering engineer, musician or singer/songwriter, Ceilings Of Sound PRO has got you covered with more than 450 presets to breathe new life into your recording, mixing and mastering projects.
- 15 user-definable ceiling bands with 49 noise-slopes each.
- Click-n-drag ergonomics.
- “Auto generate ceiling” function for quick & easy ceiling creation.
- Switchable 50-band/31-band Linear Graphic EQ with 0 latency, lo-CPU, hi-precision.
- “Conform spectrum to ceiling” feature that instantly adheres the equalizer to the ceiling shape.
- 49 Ceiling Guides
- Equalizer is fully automatable using your DAW.
- “Live” function with spectrum smoothing and analyzer average options.
- Metering with infinite hold and click-reset.
- Optimized for multiple instances.
- Windows 7 and up as 32/64bit VST and 64 bit AAX
- Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion) – 10.14 (Mojave) as 32/64bit VST and AU, and 32/64 bit AAX, Intel-based Macs Mac OSX 10.15 (Catalina) is 64bit only
- AAX, VST2, VST3
- Mac OS X 10.7 through 10.15Pro Tools 11+ and most VST/VST3/AU compatible hosts running on supported operating systems