The AC202 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addition to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC202 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump – independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
• Library of presets emulating analog mixing systems
• Real-time display of saturation curves and calibrations
• Split mode operation for two separate parallel signal paths.
• Analog Saturation Modeling
• Double precision processing
• Ultra low latency
• Mono and stereo version
• HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
• Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST