As real as it gets.
AmpliTube Leslie® is the result of the exclusive collaboration between the IK Multimedia team and Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan with the aim of perfectly recreating, for the first time ever, the truly authentic sound of the legendary Leslie® amps and cabinets in the digital world.
Thanks to the powerful combination of IK’s breakthrough Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ and Volumetric Response Modeling™ technologies, which can reproduce the subtlest interactions of an electronic circuit down to its tiniest component and recreate the real acoustic behavior of rotary-speaker cabinets, the IK and Hammond teams succeeded where all the others had to inevitably compromise.
Watch the video here!
AmpliTube Leslie brings you the authentic, certified sounds of 5 Leslie Amps and 6 Leslie rotary-speaker cabinets that you can use to record in your DAW or to play live, taking advantage of AmpliTube’s world-class 64-bit processing.
From microphone distance and position control, precise level balancing, different amp and cab combinations, circuit overdriving, width, acceleration and deceleration control of the rotary speaker, horn/drum balance and more, you have everything you need to give your tracks the unmistakable shimmer, charm, warmth, growl and character and attitude that are an integral part of the Leslie sound.
AmpliTube Leslie has a distinct advantage over its competitors with its circuit-modeled amplifiers which are critical to recreating the signature tone of these incredible units, especially when overdriving the amp circuit, typical of genres like rock and blues.
IK’s innovative Dynamic Interaction Modeling Technology can analyze and model the behavior of every electronic component in the circuit, as well as their mutual interactions, thus reproducing the exact behavior of the entire system in a non-linear and dynamic way.
Leslie cabinets are very complex to reproduce in the digital realm because of the number of time-variant effects that happen within the sound simultaneously during the rotation of the rotors. These include the Doppler effect plus continuously and smoothly variable delay, frequency and phase response as well as variable reverberation/reflections inside the cabinet walls, and that is just scratching the surface.
The singing tone of these legendary cabinets is finally captured and at your fingertips.
Plus, all horns and drums are recorded in stereo, making it possible to mix the four mics the way you prefer to fit all possible production needs. All controls are divided into three pages: Setup, Channels and EQ, while the speed controller is always visible for quick access.
At a glance
- Perfect digital recreation of the legendary Leslie® amps and cabinets approved and certified by Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan
- 11 iconic Leslie officially certified models
- 5 Amps (Leslie 147, 122 vintage; Leslie 122A – brand new tube; Leslie 3300w new hybrid and Leslie G-37/Studio 12 brand new hybrid)
- 6 rotary-speaker cabinets (Leslie 147, 122, 122A; Leslie 3300w, Leslie G-37, Leslie Studio 12)
- Original circuit and component-level modeling of the amps via IK’s acclaimed Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology
- Rotary-speaker cabinets modeled using IK’s proprietary Volumetric Response Modeling™ technology
- Captures the true sound, soul and dynamic response of the real hardware
- 90° and 180° mic placement and variable distance setup for true studio sound and sophisticated tone shaping
- Different amp/cab combinations
- Painstakingly recreates the saturation and harmonic distortion of overdriven tubes and circuitry
- All cabinets work in stereo for both horns and drum
- Full parametric EQ for overall sound shaping
- Intuitive controls for easily customizable sound
- Mixer section for versatile microphone signal blending and tonal control
- Elegant animated interface
- Ideal for keyboard players, record producers, guitarists and even vocalists
- Perfect for any kind of production ranging from Jazz to Rock and Contemporary Pop
- Can be used alongside an ever-growing collection of models and processors from the AmpliTube family, for limitless sonic options
- Also available for T-RackS 5
- Also available as Leslie Collection for both AmpliTube and T-RackS